Red Thread...

There is an ancient Chinese belief which states that there is an invisible red thread that connects each of us to all of the individuals who have been, currently are, and will in the future be important to us in our lives.

This red thread can stretch, twist, and bend… but will never break.

Thursday, July 18, 2013

Babysitting

The day after Kathy took Katie to see the bunny, she brought Kai over for us to babysit. He was only at our house for an hour or so, but Katie would have liked to have him a lot longer. Ever since that day, I've heard a lot about her friend, Kai.

The first thing I shared with Kai was my butterfly wings. He looked great in them. He also liked my bracelets! 

Kai really liked my pink phone and putting foam letters in my mouth.  

Thanks, Kai! 

I tried to teach him how to use my xylophone... 

 …but he was too distracted by my phone.

He liked my blocks. 

You might think he had his eyes on our blueberries, but I knew he really wanted something else. 

He wanted my beautiful necklace. 

Gaga got me an emergency Winnie the Pooh in case mine ever got lost again, but I know the difference and won't play with the spare. I wanted Kai to use it, so I taught him how he should hug his bear. 

I was pretty sure he wanted to wear my tiara. 

I can't believe I was wrong. 

He liked my alligator a lot, and it wasn't even pink! 

How did you get so tall? 

Want a blueberry? 

We ended our day by drawing. Well, I drew and Kai watched. I love Kai!

No comments:

Post a Comment