Red Thread...

There is an ancient Chinese belief which states that there is an invisible red thread that connects each of us to all of the individuals who have been, currently are, and will in the future be important to us in our lives.

This red thread can stretch, twist, and bend… but will never break.

Sunday, July 7, 2013

A Lunchtime Walk

At lunchtime, Katie decided she wanted to help me take Chloe out for a break. It was meant to be a very quick trip, but Katie decided that it should be a much longer walk.

While you were upstairs, I got my backpack on.
I'm ready for a hike! 

Hurry up, Chloe! I want to go on a walk. 

This way! 

Can you see what I'm running after to catch? 

It's a dove! I love them. I think they're owls because they sound just like them. Whooooo! Whooooo! 

I can't believe it flew away! I was approaching it so quietly! 

I walked all the way up the hill before I turned around. 

Wait! What's that I hear? 

It's sounding familiar! 

It's an airplane!

No comments:

Post a Comment