Red Thread...

There is an ancient Chinese belief which states that there is an invisible red thread that connects each of us to all of the individuals who have been, currently are, and will in the future be important to us in our lives.

This red thread can stretch, twist, and bend… but will never break.

Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Seeing a Waterfall

Over the weekend, Jennifer and I took Katie to see one of our area's tallest waterfalls. From the time Katie saw it in the distance, she had fun looking at the water pour down.  She kept looking up and saying, "Waterfall high up!" It was a really hot day, so the mist we were feeling from the waterfall felt pretty good!  As we left, Katie made sure to say over and over, "Bye, waterfall!"

This was our view when we were first getting there. 

Look how high that is, Aunt Jennifer! 

I liked the whole waterfall - even the very bottom part. 

I walked all the way up to that bridge up there! 

Are we almost to the bridge? 

I spied a little waterfall through this fence. Do you see it? 

I can't quit looking at the waterfall, Aunt Jennifer! 

This is us when we were standing on the bridge.

I took this picture by myself after I took my mom's camera.

This was the view down from the bridge. I liked looking at all the people. 

When we got back down, my mom told me to pose. 
Pose 1 

Pose 2 

Pose 3 

Pose 4 

Pose 5
All done.

No comments:

Post a Comment