Red Thread...

There is an ancient Chinese belief which states that there is an invisible red thread that connects each of us to all of the individuals who have been, currently are, and will in the future be important to us in our lives.

This red thread can stretch, twist, and bend… but will never break.

Wednesday, January 30, 2013

A Conversation with Chloe

One night, everyone was in the living room, and Chloe was lying in the dining room. Katie saw Chloe all by herself, so she dragged a chair in and sat right in front of Chloe. She began having a very long and involved conversation with Chloe. She was expressive with her voice and hands.  We don't know exactly what the conversation was about…that's between Katie and Chloe. Jennifer was able to get some long-distance shots with her phone.

I'll keep you company, Chloe! 

"And it was this big!" 

Are you paying attention to me? 

I guess I'll just sit down again. 

"Now, let's see. Where was I?" 

I'll pet you while I finish my story. 

"And then, it started to stand up like this!" 

You're not listening to our story, are you? 

Let me get comfortable. 

I'll move a little closer to you. 

Chloe likes when I wave at her! 

Now I'll help Chloe wave back at me. 

"Back to the story…" 

"I held my arms out as far as they would reach!" 

"And we lived happily ever after." 

Did you like my story?

No comments:

Post a Comment