Red Thread...

There is an ancient Chinese belief which states that there is an invisible red thread that connects each of us to all of the individuals who have been, currently are, and will in the future be important to us in our lives.

This red thread can stretch, twist, and bend… but will never break.

Friday, January 18, 2013

Let's Play!

Katie wanted to play. We started by playing chase. She loves to run around the kitchen island over and over with someone chasing her. She usually likes the person chasing her to pull her clacking alligator with them, but on this particular day, she chose to drag the alligator and hold her polar bear at the same time.

Are you going to run after us? 

Faster! Faster!

After playing chase for awhile, Katie decided to hide under my mom's jacket that was hanging on the dining room table chair.

I bet you can't find me! 

I'm not coming out! 

Here I am! 

I think I'll go back into hiding!

Then it was back to chasing - this time without the alligator. Katie ran over to her running path and did what Aunt Jennifer taught her to do. She bent her knees and said, "Ready, Set," while she looked at me to get in the same position, and "GO!" Off she went!

Ready, Set... 

…Go!

No comments:

Post a Comment