Red Thread...

There is an ancient Chinese belief which states that there is an invisible red thread that connects each of us to all of the individuals who have been, currently are, and will in the future be important to us in our lives.

This red thread can stretch, twist, and bend… but will never break.

Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Gifts from Disney World

When my mom got back from Disney World, Katie's biggest gift was to see her grandma again. My mom came bearing some more gifts as well. Uncle Jeff and Aunt Grace got her the cutest stuffed Tigger, and my mom got her a shirt with Winnie the Pooh on it. Katie enjoyed both!

I love your nose, Tigger. 

Your mouth is pretty nice too! 

What? I'm just enjoying Tigger. 

I think I'll hug you tight, so my mom can't take you. 

I saw my friend, Winnie the Pooh, on my shirt, so I had to show him his picture. 

Okay, you can take my picture again if you need to! 

Thank you for my gifts!

No comments:

Post a Comment