Red Thread...

There is an ancient Chinese belief which states that there is an invisible red thread that connects each of us to all of the individuals who have been, currently are, and will in the future be important to us in our lives.

This red thread can stretch, twist, and bend… but will never break.

Sunday, January 20, 2013

Involving Friends

After the Christmas tree came down, I moved Katie's table and chairs into the room where the tree had been. Sometimes she wants the table back in the living room. On those days, she typically just pulls the table to where she wants it. One afternoon, she pulled the table in and got all of her friends involved in her fun.

There's not much action in this room. 

I'll just pull my table in here. 

I have my tea, a can of olives, and my bunny. 
Everything is perfect! 

I'll just pour the tea. 

I better test it for flavor. 

I made sure to give Winnie my berry strainer, so he wasn't left out. 

C'mon, Bear! You can come too.
I'll just leave my measuring spoons there for now. 

Not everyone knows how to use a whisk like me. 

You're not scared of this whisk, are you Bingle? 

Hmmm…what next?
I better make sure my guests are comfortable. 

Are you warm enough, Bingle? 

I'll just help to cover you up in case you're cold. 

Here, Chloe. I want to keep you warm too!

No comments:

Post a Comment