Red Thread...

There is an ancient Chinese belief which states that there is an invisible red thread that connects each of us to all of the individuals who have been, currently are, and will in the future be important to us in our lives.

This red thread can stretch, twist, and bend… but will never break.

Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Fun with Chloe

One night, Chloe had just a bit too much energy, so we put her on a leash for a short time to calm her down. Katie insisted on holding onto the leash and ended up having a lot of fun with Chloe. When she finished, Chloe's extra energy had been distinguished!

I'm coming behind you, Chloe! 

Let's run! 

This is so much fun! Can you tell that I put my shoes on myself? 

You tangled me up, Chloe! 

Sometimes it's fun to swing the leash up and down! 

What did you get up there for? 

Keep coming Chloe! 

I'll keep you moving one way or another. 

You're so funny! 

Do you think I'm funny, too? 

I love you!  

We're worn out now.

No comments:

Post a Comment