Red Thread...

There is an ancient Chinese belief which states that there is an invisible red thread that connects each of us to all of the individuals who have been, currently are, and will in the future be important to us in our lives.

This red thread can stretch, twist, and bend… but will never break.

Saturday, January 19, 2013

Making Up for Lost Time

Over the holiday season, our cat got really sick. A few days after Bingle got sick, Chloe got sick. It was a long, hard couple of weeks. It has been good to see both start to feel better.

Katie has been making up for lost time with Chloe after hearing over and over, "Leave Chloe alone. She doesn't feel good."  Now she's safe to play again!

I missed you while you were sick! 

It's nice to see you back on the couch. 

Have I ever told you I love you? 

You're the best dog ever! 

I just have to hug you! 

Your nose is cold and wet again. 

I'm glad we're friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment