Red Thread...

There is an ancient Chinese belief which states that there is an invisible red thread that connects each of us to all of the individuals who have been, currently are, and will in the future be important to us in our lives.

This red thread can stretch, twist, and bend… but will never break.

Thursday, January 17, 2013

Uh-Oh! Oopsie!

Katie has had continued fun with her tea set she got from Aunt Jennifer for Christmas. After using the tea set for awhile, I decided to add water to the tea pot, so Katie could practice adding her "tea" to her cups. I anticipated that some water would be spilled, but Katie is much better at getting the water in the cups than I expected. Even though some water spills, the whole tea pouring routine came pretty naturally to her.

When Katie does spill water, she'll usually say one of her favorite phrases, "Uh-oh! Oopsie!" Then she'll either show an adult what she did, or attempt to clean up her spill on her own. She does pretty well with the cleaning too - when she wants to.

When I added water to the teapot, I also anticipated that Katie would want to have water in there quite often. Boy, was I right! She'll run out of water, bring the teapot to me and say, "More please! More please! More please!" I think she now drinks a gallon of water a day!

Uh-oh! Oopsie! 

I need to find my towel. 

I try to be responsible and clean up. 

Now I can have more tea. 

I think I'm all done for now.


No comments:

Post a Comment