Red Thread...

There is an ancient Chinese belief which states that there is an invisible red thread that connects each of us to all of the individuals who have been, currently are, and will in the future be important to us in our lives.

This red thread can stretch, twist, and bend… but will never break.

Thursday, January 31, 2013

Yee-Haw!

Garyldine had a rocking horse at her house that she offered to let me take home for Katie. Just like with most toys, Katie needed a bit of warm-up time with her horse before she truly appreciated the fun it could bring.  Before she would get on the horse, she made Winnie the Pooh and Bunny get on the horse, and she pulled them around the house on it, so she could make sure the horse was safe.

Afterward, Katie dragged the horse into the kitchen where no one was watching her. She was very quiet, so I went to check on her, and she was happily enjoying the new horse in the privacy of the kitchen. As she got more comfortable, she shouted, "Yee haw!" None of us have any idea where she learned that phrase, but she must have heard it somewhere. It was funny!

C'mon, Winnie and Bunny! 

My mom caught me in the kitchen! 

I'll check out the reins. 

Yee-haw! This is fun!

I even found a saddle for my horse!

Don't worry. You can ride it after me!

No comments:

Post a Comment