Red Thread...

There is an ancient Chinese belief which states that there is an invisible red thread that connects each of us to all of the individuals who have been, currently are, and will in the future be important to us in our lives.

This red thread can stretch, twist, and bend… but will never break.

Thursday, January 24, 2013

Time at Garyldine's and Jim's House

My mom went on vacation to Disney World for about a week. She met my brother, his wife, and their son down there. Since she watches Katie while I go to work, some different arrangements had to be made.

Katie was lucky enough to go to Garyldine and Jim's house for most of the days that I went to work. She always has fun at their house, and she loves their dog, Sam. Every morning as we drove to their house, I got to hear about Sam, and every night after picking Katie up, I got to hear more about Sam.

I'm trying to take a picture of Sam in my clothes.

Katie and Sam: Taking Turns Barking

It's a bird! It's a plane! It's Super Sam! 

Jim and Katie stayed busy with Play-Doh and tea parties. 

Jim took me to my music class! 

Thanks, Jim! 

Just enjoying my morning apple while I look out the window.

No comments:

Post a Comment