Red Thread...

There is an ancient Chinese belief which states that there is an invisible red thread that connects each of us to all of the individuals who have been, currently are, and will in the future be important to us in our lives.

This red thread can stretch, twist, and bend… but will never break.

Thursday, January 3, 2013

Teaching Bear

My mom and I took Katie down to the basement while we printed out a couple of things off the Internet. We knew Katie would be fine because she loves to play in the basement. Soon, I started to hear piano music. I listened to Katie play as I finished my work. When I got done, I went to get her, and I found a very cute scene that Katie had set up all by herself!

I can show you how to play the piano, Bear! 

You have to watch the music up there, so you know what notes to play.

No comments:

Post a Comment