Red Thread...

There is an ancient Chinese belief which states that there is an invisible red thread that connects each of us to all of the individuals who have been, currently are, and will in the future be important to us in our lives.

This red thread can stretch, twist, and bend… but will never break.

Tuesday, January 22, 2013

A Surprise Gift

Katie received a surprise gift in the mail from her Grammy Noreen. She sent her a Chinese New Year calendar that had lots of Chinese characters for Katie to look at. She had fun with the calendar, but she also loved the packaging. It has provided lots of entertainment!

I found a sticker to peel off! 

I already like this, and I don't even know what's inside yet. 

Hey, I suddenly have two pieces! 

Look at the bright colors in here! 

How did I already get to the last page? 

I found a picture and some Chinese characters! 

Thank you, Grammy Noreen!

No comments:

Post a Comment