Red Thread...

There is an ancient Chinese belief which states that there is an invisible red thread that connects each of us to all of the individuals who have been, currently are, and will in the future be important to us in our lives.

This red thread can stretch, twist, and bend… but will never break.

Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Playing with My Cart

While we waited for the new year, Katie decided to play with her cart and wheel it around and around the house. She wasn't playing long when she determined that it was essential to put her boots on while she played. Her walking turned into clump, clump, clumping around the house.

Do you want to walk around with me? 

This is a lot of fun! 

I tried to sit in my cart, but it didn't work.
It works much better with Winnie! 

I have to carefully add my food to the cart, so I don't hurt Winnie.

No comments:

Post a Comment