Red Thread...

There is an ancient Chinese belief which states that there is an invisible red thread that connects each of us to all of the individuals who have been, currently are, and will in the future be important to us in our lives.

This red thread can stretch, twist, and bend… but will never break.

Friday, January 4, 2013

Imaginary Bubbles

The other night, Katie found one of the water bottles that happens to have a straw attached to the lid. Every time she plays with that bottle, she pictures the straw as a bubble wand and starts blowing imaginary bubbles.

She was blowing bubbles at Jennifer, and Jennifer would exclaim, "Wow! Look at all of those pretty bubbles. Look at that one, Katie! That's my favorite."

Katie would respond by having a happy look of wonder on her face while she watched the bubbles that Aunt Jennifer was pointing out to her.  I love imaginary play!

Are you ready to see my bubbles? 

First, I have to dip my wand in the bottle. 

Then I blow. 

Wow! Look at my bubbles! 

Bubbles are always fun! 

Now I have to pop the bubbles on the floor. 

I'll just end my play in this position.

No comments:

Post a Comment