Red Thread...

There is an ancient Chinese belief which states that there is an invisible red thread that connects each of us to all of the individuals who have been, currently are, and will in the future be important to us in our lives.

This red thread can stretch, twist, and bend… but will never break.

Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Fun with Crayons

Some days I just like to watch Katie and try to figure out what is happening in her mind. I was watching her the other day when she had her crayons out on the floor. She started out by very carefully arranging her crayons into a design. She definitely had a place in mind for each crayon.

After enjoying her design for awhile, she ran her hands quickly over her design, scattering the crayons every which way.  Then she lied down on the messed up crayons like she didn't want me to touch them.

She finally got up and then turned into a careful artist again. This time, instead of making a design, she was intent on putting everything in a very straight row.

Do you like my crayon design? 

My crayons got messed up, so I better lie down on them. 

I need a new plan. 

Sometimes I need some quiet wait time before I begin. 

These might look good in a straight line. 

I knew I liked to organize things. 

I better add my favorite instruction booklet. 

Just examining my work. I think it looks good.

No comments:

Post a Comment