Red Thread...

There is an ancient Chinese belief which states that there is an invisible red thread that connects each of us to all of the individuals who have been, currently are, and will in the future be important to us in our lives.

This red thread can stretch, twist, and bend… but will never break.

Tuesday, December 24, 2013

A Christmas Party

One of my co-workers has a daughter in Katie's dancing class, and she invited Katie over for a Christmas party. Katie had a blast!

I did pretty well at Pin the Nose on the Snowman! 

I was so excited when we got to make our own Christmas tree out of an ice cream cone! 

A lot of people encouraged me to put more candy on my tree, but I'm a minimalist when it comes to candy. 

Kyla's family had a jump house that I loved!

We ended the night by watching Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer. 

Kyla's mom made snowman poppers, but after everyone else left, we found a different use for the cups!

No comments:

Post a Comment