Red Thread...

There is an ancient Chinese belief which states that there is an invisible red thread that connects each of us to all of the individuals who have been, currently are, and will in the future be important to us in our lives.

This red thread can stretch, twist, and bend… but will never break.

Sunday, December 8, 2013

"I'm Cleaning!"

Katie and I were down in our basement one day, and she said, "I have to go upstairs. I'll be right back." I waited patiently for her, but she wasn't returning quickly. I kept asking, "What are you doing?"

Katie would answer, "I'm singing."

After asking her a couple of times, I went to find her and discovered I had misunderstood her. She had told me, "I'm cleaning!" I found her with a broom in her hands working away!

I guess I better take care of this "messy mess." 

How is it looking, Chloe! 

I think I'm pretty good at this cleaning stuff.

No comments:

Post a Comment