Red Thread...

There is an ancient Chinese belief which states that there is an invisible red thread that connects each of us to all of the individuals who have been, currently are, and will in the future be important to us in our lives.

This red thread can stretch, twist, and bend… but will never break.

Friday, December 13, 2013

Exploring the Surroundings

When we woke up in Leavenworth the next morning, it was exciting to open the curtains and see that it was snowing. We don't get very much snow at home, so it was fun for Katie to watch the flakes falling down. After enjoying breakfast at the hotel, we went to explore part of the forest next to Leavenworth.

I got to see snow when I looked out my window in the morning.

My mom was tired after sharing a bed with me for the night.

I liked that I could still see the snow during breakfast.

After breakfast, we drove into the forest.

It was freezing here. During my trip here, I felt like Garyldine because I always wore about four or five layers of clothes.

About the time Aunt Jennifer took this picture, a snow plow drove by, and snow flew all over us!

No comments:

Post a Comment