Red Thread...

There is an ancient Chinese belief which states that there is an invisible red thread that connects each of us to all of the individuals who have been, currently are, and will in the future be important to us in our lives.

This red thread can stretch, twist, and bend… but will never break.

Tuesday, December 10, 2013

A Second Thanksgiving Card

Katie received a second Thanksgiving card this year. Aunt Lois sent it to her, and she was so happy to find a cat on the front. She thought she had the letter inside all figured out. It just had to be about her cat since there was a cat on the front!

Oh boy! Oh boy! I got another card! 

I loved the stickers on the envelope. I had to try to take them off before I opened the card. 

I see a cute cat! 

Aunt Lois wrote me a long note. I love to read notes! 

Thank you, Aunt Lois!


No comments:

Post a Comment