Red Thread...

There is an ancient Chinese belief which states that there is an invisible red thread that connects each of us to all of the individuals who have been, currently are, and will in the future be important to us in our lives.

This red thread can stretch, twist, and bend… but will never break.

Tuesday, December 3, 2013

A Trip to the Zoo

I took Katie to the zoo over the weekend, and we had so much fun together. Many of the animals were up and about, and it wasn't overly crowded, so Katie got to enjoy a lot of prime viewing.  I was happy that she decided to sit in the stroller. With construction currently happening at the zoo, we had a lot of retracing our steps to do. Without the stroller, I think she would have gotten really tired!

I got to see two mountain goats right at the beginning.

I thought it's hair looked just like Chloe's fur. I told my mom that they would be best friends.

Next, I was glad to see my friend, the black bear.

The bear was thirsty and on his way to the water.

We had a really good view of the bobcat.

I told my mom it was just like Bingle, so I meowed at it for awhile.

We saw another black bear who was taking a nap.

I told him to wake up, but he didn't listen to me.

The bald eagles were pretty close to us.

I was excited to see them!

I didn't care as much about the otter as I cared about seeing the zookeeper inside. I shouted out to everyone, "Look! A people!"

I always like to look at the duck pond!

I loved seeing the polar bear. Some kids by me didn't like when the polar bear pooped in front of us, but I told him he did a good job!

The pigs always make me laugh!

I had wanted to see the elephants all day, so I was excited when I got to see them.

I don't usually get to see the rhinoceros, so I was happy to see him.

I was interested in his horns.

Two of the gazelles were fighting or playing. I liked listening to the clacking of their horns. I thought their horns were stuck together.

The other gazelles didn't seem to care about the two who were playing.

I always enjoy the tall giraffes!

Something was calling me out of the stroller!

Here's what it was. I had to get a closer look at the giraffes!

I LOVED seeing this hippo. I stood here for the longest time watching him, and I got to hear his loud noises. I asked my mom if we could take him home because, "Winnie the Pooh would love him!" We left him at the zoo though.

No comments:

Post a Comment