Red Thread...

There is an ancient Chinese belief which states that there is an invisible red thread that connects each of us to all of the individuals who have been, currently are, and will in the future be important to us in our lives.

This red thread can stretch, twist, and bend… but will never break.

Wednesday, December 4, 2013

Surprise!

While I was at the zoo with Katie, my mom and sister worked madly to decorate the house for Christmas. We wanted to see Katie's reaction if she left the house undecorated and came back to a festive house.

She noticed the tree right away, and ran straight over to check it out! The joy was overflowing. Things continued to get better throughout the night. Everywhere she looked, she found more Christmas!

Look! A Christmas tree!

What should I look at first?

Christmas makes me so happy!

Chloe, can you believe our house?

I tried to play this piano, but it only played by itself.

The next morning, my first words to my mom were, "Did Santa Claus come with Christmas?"

This boy had a gingerbread cookie in his hand. It made me think of making cookies with my mom.

I love staring at the Winnie the Pooh ornament!

I like the hearts too!

Sometimes I just sit and watch the twinkling lights.

It's a match!

No comments:

Post a Comment