Red Thread...

There is an ancient Chinese belief which states that there is an invisible red thread that connects each of us to all of the individuals who have been, currently are, and will in the future be important to us in our lives.

This red thread can stretch, twist, and bend… but will never break.

Saturday, December 28, 2013

The Festival of Lights

Last weekend, we decided to take Katie to The Festival of Lights. We decided two things: it's not the best idea to go the weekend before Christmas, and it's not the best idea to go when the weather is mild. Put those things together, and you have a huge crowd. It was hard to really enjoy the experience as much as we could have on a less crowded night, but Katie still liked seeing the lights.

We saw these angels that were lit up all the way up the hill. 

We went to see the big nativity scene, but I didn't like it as much as my Little People nativity set. 

My mom and I had to stay close in the petting zoo because it was so crowded in there. 

I wanted to touch the hay, but my mom told me it was dirty. 

We washed our hands when we left the animals.

After we left the animals, I saw one of my favorite trees.

Then we went into the church to see the choir. 

I was a polite audience member and clapped after each song. 

We got a quick picture before we left.

No comments:

Post a Comment