Red Thread...

There is an ancient Chinese belief which states that there is an invisible red thread that connects each of us to all of the individuals who have been, currently are, and will in the future be important to us in our lives.

This red thread can stretch, twist, and bend… but will never break.

Wednesday, July 9, 2014

A New Hotel

Just like always, Katie was more than happy to get to our new hotel room. When we were given an original tour of the room, the man told us we could look down from our window to see the hotel pool 16 floors down. Katie spent a lot of her time in the hotel after that looking down at the pool and talking to the people who were swimming. Her conversations went something like this. "Hello? This is Katie! Can you hear me? Can I go swimming? Now? Please?" When those people wouldn't listen and respond, it would leave Katie a little dumbfounded, so she'd get a bit pushier. "Let me go swimming. Right now!" It was such a nice hotel that was in a very convenient location.

Can I go swimming now? 

I love the excitement of being in a new place! 

We could see the mountains out our window. 

I found a new hat to entertain myself! I kept bumping into things though!

No comments:

Post a Comment