Red Thread...

There is an ancient Chinese belief which states that there is an invisible red thread that connects each of us to all of the individuals who have been, currently are, and will in the future be important to us in our lives.

This red thread can stretch, twist, and bend… but will never break.

Friday, July 18, 2014

A Welcome Back Surprise

When we returned from Canada, Katie had a surprise waiting from my friends, Noreen and Joe.

I found a package in the mail, and I was so excited! 

Unlike my mom, I always read my cards first before I see what else I have. 

I was so excited to get my book with three princess stories in it! 

I had to take it over to show it to Grandma! 

Then I found another princess book. 

I love books with all of my heart! Thank you, Grammy Noreen and Grandpa Joe!

No comments:

Post a Comment