Red Thread...

There is an ancient Chinese belief which states that there is an invisible red thread that connects each of us to all of the individuals who have been, currently are, and will in the future be important to us in our lives.

This red thread can stretch, twist, and bend… but will never break.

Wednesday, July 2, 2014

Rapunzel Hair

Not too long ago, Katie was reading to herself in the bathroom when her eye caught sight of the toilet paper. She developed a whole plan in her head, and when she left the bathroom, so had the toilet paper. She asked my mom to clip it to her head and announced that she had Rapunzel hair. Eventually she started to realize that long hair was hard to pull around, so she got a little help.

It was fun to see how far I could stretch the toilet paper. 

It was sort of hard to organize. 

How would I get it on my head? 

I made ties out of the pieces that broke. 

I had Grandma clip my hair on, and my cart helped carry the extra hair!

I like to dress up like Rapunzel whenever I think about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment