Red Thread...

There is an ancient Chinese belief which states that there is an invisible red thread that connects each of us to all of the individuals who have been, currently are, and will in the future be important to us in our lives.

This red thread can stretch, twist, and bend… but will never break.

Sunday, July 20, 2014

We Have Fruit!

When we got back from our trip, we went to water our flowers and plants, and Katie found some fruit. She found two little, green tomatoes, and a few little, green strawberries. She was thrilled. I had to stop her from picking the fruit right there and then since, "I love green ones!" It's a hard wait, but I think she understands they'll taste better later!

I was so happy to find tomatoes! 

I thought it already looked delicious, but I'll give it some time before I pick it. 

Our strawberries were pretty small. Unlike our tomatoes that have continued to grow, our strawberries have shriveled. I keep telling my mom that I think they're changing into blueberries!

No comments:

Post a Comment