Red Thread...

There is an ancient Chinese belief which states that there is an invisible red thread that connects each of us to all of the individuals who have been, currently are, and will in the future be important to us in our lives.

This red thread can stretch, twist, and bend… but will never break.

Sunday, July 13, 2014

The Miniature Train

After spending quality time at the playground, we made our way to the park's miniature train. Katie had so much fun on it while she listened to the "Journey of the Salmon" story that was told and acted out by the Klahowya people.

After we got our train tickets, I kept looking for the train but...

…I was looking the wrong way.

I chose to sit near the front of the train.

Before we started, I asked my mom to take my picture with my tiny flower I picked out of the grass.

I liked to smell it!

During our train ride, we looked out to see the characters acting out the story that was being told.

I was happy to spot a turtle on the logs.

Near the end, we spotted Big Foot and took a picture for Grandpa!

As we went back to the bus, I found a new umbrella on the ground! It was a lucky day for sure!

No comments:

Post a Comment