Red Thread...

There is an ancient Chinese belief which states that there is an invisible red thread that connects each of us to all of the individuals who have been, currently are, and will in the future be important to us in our lives.

This red thread can stretch, twist, and bend… but will never break.

Tuesday, July 15, 2014

Chinese Gardens

After lunch, we made our way to the Chinese Gardens. It always feels relaxing to step into a garden setting in the middle of a city.

As soon as we walked into the gardens, we saw a lot of lily pads. 

Then I found some more turtles! 

It was a pretty view. 

Garyldine decided to be a model! 

Then we walked around the pond. 

We loved the lily pad flowers! 

We even caught a bee landing on one. 

Here's what they looked like from a distance. 

There was a nice place to rest. 

I found a rock that made a good chair. 

I wanted to pick one of these flowers, but my mom told me that I couldn't. We just took a picture of them instead. 

We found two giant koi fish! 

I found the picture of the tiger since I was born in the Year of the Tiger. 

Then we waited for the bus, so Garyldine and Grandma could go back to the hotel. I was really sad to see them go, but I soon found out what fun I could still have!

No comments:

Post a Comment