Red Thread...

There is an ancient Chinese belief which states that there is an invisible red thread that connects each of us to all of the individuals who have been, currently are, and will in the future be important to us in our lives.

This red thread can stretch, twist, and bend… but will never break.

Tuesday, December 30, 2014

A Decorated House

This year, my mom and Jennifer surprised Katie with a decorated house again. I left our undecorated house with Katie and took her to a birthday party. When we returned, Christmas had hit! Katie loved it, and like last year, spent a lot of time examining the tree and playing with our piano music box.

I couldn't believe it when I saw a Christmas tree in my house! 

I examined all of the ornaments closely. 

Then I just admired it. 

Every year I love to watch the snowmen dance on the piano as the music plays!

I also liked to dance with the snowmen throughout the season!

No comments:

Post a Comment