Red Thread...

There is an ancient Chinese belief which states that there is an invisible red thread that connects each of us to all of the individuals who have been, currently are, and will in the future be important to us in our lives.

This red thread can stretch, twist, and bend… but will never break.

Thursday, December 4, 2014

The Airplane

Katie was excited for every part of Disneyland. One thing she was looking forward to was the plane ride. She hasn't been on a plane since she was about nine months old, so she looked forward to flying and going high up in the sky.

On the morning we left, I had to wake up Katie very early, but as soon as she heard it was time to head to Disneyland, she popped out of bed faster than ever. We made the 15 minute drive to our airport, parked the car, and took the shuttle to the airport. As we walked in the airport doors, Katie asked, "Is this Disneyland?"

When it was finally time to get on the plane, Katie handled everything like a pro. She was ready to go!

I was so happy to finally get on the airplane! 

When the plane started backing away from the terminal, I was so excited. "THE PLANE IS MOVING!" 

I quickly found some good reading material while I waited for the plane to get in the air. 

As the plane took off, it tickled my tummy! 

Aunt Jennifer put a movie on her iPad for me that I have never seen. Even though I was excited to see Beauty and the Beast, I couldn't watch very much of it because I was too excited about the trip. 

I couldn't believe that my seat had its own table, and that there were nice ladies who gave me a snack! 

At the end of the trip, the flight attendant gave me my own set of wings. 

Does this mean I can fly my own plane now? 

When the plane landed, I just wanted to be at Disneyland, but I had to wait patiently for another shuttle. It's a good thing I had Aunt Jennifer to entertain me!

No comments:

Post a Comment