Red Thread...

There is an ancient Chinese belief which states that there is an invisible red thread that connects each of us to all of the individuals who have been, currently are, and will in the future be important to us in our lives.

This red thread can stretch, twist, and bend… but will never break.

Wednesday, December 10, 2014

World of Color

After eating dinner, Jennifer, Katie, and I went back to Disney's California Adventure Park for the World of Color Show, a water and light show. Since it's a popular show, we had to go an hour early to get standing spots. Even getting there that early, our viewing area wasn't always great, and our feet were killing us after standing for an hour after an already-long day. However, when the show started, it was pretty amazing. I'm glad we went!

While we were waiting, we enjoyed the lights we could see. 

Even though we had 90 degree days, the nights got a little chilly, so I had to bundle up. I chose to sit in the stroller while we waited for the show to begin.

When the show started, the lights were pretty. I got very excited when I heard some music from Frozen and saw Olaf. 

On the way back to the hotel, I chose to move my face jewel that I had gotten at the boutique.

This was just a small part of the show we watched.

No comments:

Post a Comment