Red Thread...

There is an ancient Chinese belief which states that there is an invisible red thread that connects each of us to all of the individuals who have been, currently are, and will in the future be important to us in our lives.

This red thread can stretch, twist, and bend… but will never break.

Monday, December 15, 2014

An Evening in Disney's California Adventure Park

After eating a late lunch, we hung out in the park. We went back through A Bug's Land. Katie and Jennifer went back on the ride they liked- Flik's Flyers. Then we walked around until we found one of my brother, Jeff's suggestions…It's Tough to Be a Bug. It was a very interesting 3-D movie. I won't say anymore than that. My mom, Jennifer, and I walked out laughing. Katie walked out with a disgusted look on her face, which made us laugh even more.

After that, we watched the nightly parade. Katie's big experience with parades has been our neighborhood bike parade on the 4th of July, so needless to say, this parade opened her eyes!

When the parade was over, we walked over to see the presentation of Turtle Talk with Crush, another recommendation by Jeff. Without saying anymore on this one, my mom, Katie, and I walked out laughing. Jennifer walked out wondering if she had a target on her back, which made the rest of us laugh even more.

On the way back to the hotel, we found Pluto, so of course, we had to get a picture!

My mom took me through the fountain in a Bug's Land. As soon as I saw water coming, I tried to cover up my princess hair so it wouldn't get ruined. 

My mom and I were waiting for our movie in our 3-D glasses. I didn't like it, Uncle Jeff! 

I was so excited when I saw the parade coming. 

I liked seeing Sully. 

My mom has never seen this movie, but I've seen it with Garyldine. 

After the parade, I met Pluto! 

He was a friendly dog!

No comments:

Post a Comment