Red Thread...

There is an ancient Chinese belief which states that there is an invisible red thread that connects each of us to all of the individuals who have been, currently are, and will in the future be important to us in our lives.

This red thread can stretch, twist, and bend… but will never break.

Monday, December 8, 2014

Exploring the Park as Tinkerbell

After we finished up with Katie's Bippity Boppity Boutique experience, we continued exploring Disneyland. As we hung out around the princess area, Katie found another princess to meet. Then we saw that the live play of Tangled was going to start, so we stayed for the show. After the show, Katie met Rapunzel and Finn.

When the play was over, we made our way over to Pixie Hollow, where Katie had the opportunity to meet Tinkerbell and another fairy. By that time, Katie was tired and ready for a nap.

 Belle greeted me with a hug after I found her!

We talked for while.

Then we posed for a picture together!

I got to sit up front with the other kids when we were getting ready to watch Tangled.

After the show, I meet Rapunzel and Flynn. Flynn was very understanding when I wanted to stand by Rapunzel instead of him.

 We headed over to find Tinkerbell, but we decided to stop at Snow White's area before we went to Pixie Hollow. I loved watching the statues there. This ended up being one of our favorite places.

I was very patient as I waited in the line at Pixie Hollow to meet Tinkerbell.

She was worth the wait!

She noticed right away that I was dressed like her.

We left with a hug!

After I left Tinkerbell, I met her friend, Iridessa.

By the time we went back to the hotel, I was fast asleep!

No comments:

Post a Comment