Red Thread...

There is an ancient Chinese belief which states that there is an invisible red thread that connects each of us to all of the individuals who have been, currently are, and will in the future be important to us in our lives.

This red thread can stretch, twist, and bend… but will never break.

Thursday, December 11, 2014

An Early Morning in Disneyland

Just like every morning while we were there, we had to get up early to get our extra hour in the park before the general admission. Each day it was a little bit harder to get ourselves up early, but it was worth it for the shorter lines.

Sometimes I forgot which direction to sleep while I was in bed. 

After we waited in line for a Fast Pass for something pretty special, I got to go on the Dumbo ride. I think every elephant should be able to fly! 

Then we headed over to see It's a Small World ride. 

I got to ride in the boat with Grandma. 

We saw lots of fun things in there. I was most excited to see the Hawaiian girl that looked just like the doll Uncle Jeff and Aunt Grace gave me!

No comments:

Post a Comment