Red Thread...

There is an ancient Chinese belief which states that there is an invisible red thread that connects each of us to all of the individuals who have been, currently are, and will in the future be important to us in our lives.

This red thread can stretch, twist, and bend… but will never break.

Friday, December 12, 2014

Waiting for Something Exciting

While we waited for our special Fast Pass to take effect, we went on some different rides in Disneyland. Katie was too short for some of the rides Jennifer wanted to go on, so my mom went with Jennifer while I hung out with Katie. One of the spots she enjoyed the most was Tarzan's Tree House.

I stopped for a picture when I made it to the top of the tree house. 

After I got down for the tree house, I found lots of fun things. I got to turn this handle to make all of the rain sticks make noise. 

I patiently waited for this boy to play the instruments. 

Then I played them. I told my mom that my music teacher would love to live in this house! 

I also got to help Tarzan start the fire for his cooking. 

Before I left, I looked up at the house one last time, and... 

…posed by the tree.

No comments:

Post a Comment