Red Thread...

There is an ancient Chinese belief which states that there is an invisible red thread that connects each of us to all of the individuals who have been, currently are, and will in the future be important to us in our lives.

This red thread can stretch, twist, and bend… but will never break.

Monday, December 29, 2014

A "New" Room

When we returned from Disneyland in the middle of the night, Katie walked upstairs to discover her early Christmas present from Garyldine, Jim, and Aunt Jody…a redecorated bedroom with a Frozen theme. As she walked in, she was shocked and speechless. She would look at one thing, scream in excitement, look at another thing, scream in excitement, and so it continued.

Since getting her gift, she asks me almost every night to take her picture with Elsa! It's pretty obvious that she loves her new room!

This is the best room ever! 

Elsa and I are pretty close friends ever since I went to Disneyland! 

Sometimes I even wear my tiara, so I can look like a queen too. 

Thanks for my new room!

No comments:

Post a Comment