Red Thread...

There is an ancient Chinese belief which states that there is an invisible red thread that connects each of us to all of the individuals who have been, currently are, and will in the future be important to us in our lives.

This red thread can stretch, twist, and bend… but will never break.

Saturday, December 6, 2014

Our First Morning

We had early mornings every day while we were in Disneyland. Since we were staying in one of Disney's hotels, we were given the gift of admission into one of their parks each day an hour before the general public. That first morning we took advantage of some of the rides before they had lines. We didn't have a lot of time though. Katie had an important appointment coming up.

When we got to the Disney California Adventure Park, this was the first ride I wanted to go on. 

I got to go "underwater" with Ariel and her friends. 

I thought it was funny when Grandma got to see Ursula! 

When we were at this park for our extra hour, we felt like we had the place to ourselves! 

I felt like I was flying when we went in the Golden Zephyr. 

Aunt Jennifer was my riding partner a lot while we were there.

I was happy to go to Bug's Land for my next ride.

We went on Flik's Flyers! I loved the rides. 

After that, we headed back towards Disneyland, and I got to ride the carousel! Can every morning start like this?

No comments:

Post a Comment