Red Thread...

There is an ancient Chinese belief which states that there is an invisible red thread that connects each of us to all of the individuals who have been, currently are, and will in the future be important to us in our lives.

This red thread can stretch, twist, and bend… but will never break.

Sunday, December 14, 2014

Lunch at Ariel's Grotto

For Thanksgiving, we ate lunch at Ariel's Grotto. While we ate, a lot of princesses visited Katie - some she had previously met and some new ones. We don't often spend Thanksgiving with royalty, so it was a special day!

I knew we were in the right place when I saw King Triton! 

 It was so good to see Ariel again!

We were friends after we met the other day! 

I also saw Snow White again... 

…and Belle again! 

I had never met Tiana though. She talked to me for awhile!

Then my friend Cinderella came for a visit.

For dinner I had macaroni and cheese with a hot dog on top that was cut to look like Ursula. 

They served me this fancy dessert. I ate the strawberries and left the rest there. It was a fun lunch!

No comments:

Post a Comment