Red Thread...

There is an ancient Chinese belief which states that there is an invisible red thread that connects each of us to all of the individuals who have been, currently are, and will in the future be important to us in our lives.

This red thread can stretch, twist, and bend… but will never break.

Sunday, December 21, 2014

Where's Jasmine?

On our last morning in Disneyland, we tried to find the princesses that we hadn't seen yet. One of the princesses that Katie wanted to find was Jasmine. When we were close to where the princesses greet the visitors, we saw the back of Jasmine walking away. Jennifer and I grabbed Katie and took off following her.  Unfortunately we lost track of her, but we ended up at the Aladdin Oasis. We just knew we'd find her in there, but we didn't. Instead we found Aladdin and the Genie just waiting to say hi. They were so nice to Katie, but she was a little hesitant with them. I don't think she quite knew what to do without Jasmine.

After meeting Aladdin and the Genie, she did run into another friendly character.

Aladdin and the Genie liked the ways my shoes lit up. I just wondered where Jasmine was.

Alice was nice when I met her. She tried to warm up my cold hands for me!

No comments:

Post a Comment