Red Thread...

There is an ancient Chinese belief which states that there is an invisible red thread that connects each of us to all of the individuals who have been, currently are, and will in the future be important to us in our lives.

This red thread can stretch, twist, and bend… but will never break.

Wednesday, December 24, 2014

A Rare Opportunity

After her second Tower of Terror experience, my mom headed back to the hotel to wait for our shuttle to the airport. Jennifer and I decided to take Katie back to Disneyland for one final attempt to meet the un-met princesses. Just as we reached the castle, we heard a small band coming our way, and we remembered that someone had told us that Mary Poppins performed with the band once in awhile.

We quickly followed the band to watch their performance, and Mary Poppins did eventually join in for some dancing. It was a thrill for Katie to see Mary Poppins in dancing mode while she had a front row position. Then things got even better! Mary Poppins invited some of the kids to dance with her. It's a rare opportunity to dance with Mary Poppins, and Katie got to enjoy it!

At first, I was just having fun watching the band! 

Then I saw Mary Poppins again, but this time, she was dancing! 

I couldn't believe it when I got a dancing lesson from Mary Poppins! (That's me hiding right in front of her!)

We got to dance by putting our knees up, just like her! 

I truly do love her! 

Then we got to form a long line, and... 

…we danced around the band. It was so much fun!

This was our dance.

No comments:

Post a Comment