Red Thread...

There is an ancient Chinese belief which states that there is an invisible red thread that connects each of us to all of the individuals who have been, currently are, and will in the future be important to us in our lives.

This red thread can stretch, twist, and bend… but will never break.

Tuesday, December 9, 2014

A Moment to Remember

I don't want to make it sound like Katie was ever not excited at Disneyland, but on an excitement scale of 1-10, most experiences at the park were a 9.9 for Katie. There were three special meetings though that ranked as a 10. At those meetings, there was an even greater happiness exuding from Katie!

After taking her Tinkerbell nap, we went to visit some special characters before dinner. As soon as she heard where we were going, it was pretty obvious that this was going to be a 10. We went to meet Winnie the Pooh and friends. We also went on The Many Adventures of Winnie the Pooh ride. There was absolutely no hesitation with these characters. It was like seeing old friends!

I was excited when we finally saw the Winnie the Pooh sign!

As we waited for the ride, we saw Eeyore's house,... 

…Rabbit's garden, and... 

…Winnie the Pooh's cupboard. 

During the ride, I got to see all of my favorite characters from the Winnie the Pooh stories. 

As I got close to the characters, I was jumping up and down with excitement. Tigger is always fun! 

When I first walked up to Eeyore, I gave him an extra-long hug because he always needs cheering up! 

Then I finally met one of my best friends! 

He was as comfortable to be around as my little version of him!

I love you, Winnie the Pooh!

No comments:

Post a Comment