Red Thread...

There is an ancient Chinese belief which states that there is an invisible red thread that connects each of us to all of the individuals who have been, currently are, and will in the future be important to us in our lives.

This red thread can stretch, twist, and bend… but will never break.

Monday, August 22, 2016

A Bit of England

We visited a bit of England later in the day. First, Katie and Jennifer went on another favorite ride…Mad Tea Party to ride in a teacup. My mom and I get dizzy just watching the ride, but they both like it. Katie had her eye on the purple teacup, and they were fast enough to claim it.

A little later, Katie had the chance to catch up with not just one, but two of her favorite characters…Bert and Mary Poppins. It was a lucky day!

I was so happy that Aunt Jennifer helped me get to the purple cup first! 

I love to go in circles on this ride! 

Wasn't I lucky to find both Bert and Mary Poppins? I love them both so much!

No comments:

Post a Comment