Red Thread...

There is an ancient Chinese belief which states that there is an invisible red thread that connects each of us to all of the individuals who have been, currently are, and will in the future be important to us in our lives.

This red thread can stretch, twist, and bend… but will never break.

Sunday, August 21, 2016

Aunt Jennifer's Birthday Gift

Jennifer wanted to meet one character for her birthday…Kylo Ren. Katie was about as excited to meet Kylo Ren as she was Darth Vader on our last trip here - not at all. She agreed to go though since it was Jennifer's wish. As she dragged her feet over to the Magic Kingdom to meet him, she perked up a little when she found a princess!

 I was so happy to see Belle on the way to see the dreadful Kylo Ren!

She liked my skirt, and I liked her dress! 

She asked me what my favorite ride was. When I told her Splash Mountain, she thought I was adventurous! 

I love you, Belle!

Happy Birthday, Aunt Jennifer! 

Everyone thought my close-up pictures when I was with Kylo Ren were a little funny. 

I tried to smile for Aunt Jennifer! 

Afterward, I got to see Chewbacca. I liked him a lot more than the bad guy!

No comments:

Post a Comment