Red Thread...

There is an ancient Chinese belief which states that there is an invisible red thread that connects each of us to all of the individuals who have been, currently are, and will in the future be important to us in our lives.

This red thread can stretch, twist, and bend… but will never break.

Thursday, August 11, 2016

Birthday Celebration

Katie went to her friend, Ella's, birthday with Garyldine and my mom. She was very excited to see her friend there that she met a couple of years ago!

I was so happy to see my friend, Selene, again! 

Since I like everyone to be safe, I directed her out of the wagon. 

After the wagon ride, we tried a little swimming. I still don't like to walk in grass, but I'll do it when I have to do it. 

Since it was a cool day, I decided to throw water balloons instead of sitting in the water. 

Then we warmed up in the wagon.

It's so fun to have fun with an old friend!

Then it was time to put on the dinosaur hat and sing "Happy Birthday."

Garyldine liked the hat so much that she stole it from me. I think she's still wearing it at home!

No comments:

Post a Comment