Red Thread...

There is an ancient Chinese belief which states that there is an invisible red thread that connects each of us to all of the individuals who have been, currently are, and will in the future be important to us in our lives.

This red thread can stretch, twist, and bend… but will never break.

Monday, August 8, 2016

The Last Day of Debby's Visit

Debby and Dino had a late flight out of town, so they hung out at our house for a casual day before they left. It was a fun visit.

I got to cook with Aunt Debby before she left! 

I was crazy with excitement! 

While dinner cooked, I tried to watch Frozen with Aunt Debby and Dino, but we got distracted after a bit. 

After dinner, I took everyone to the school playground. Aunt Debby was excited to try out all of the toys. 

I showed her how to use the slide. 

She pushed me on the swing for awhile.

My mom convinced Aunt Debby to spin in this chair.

After seeing her spin, I decided to try it. I didn't like it, but I was calmer than her!

Hopscotch was more to my liking!

When I was done playing, I had to let my giraffe play on everything before we left. 

After my favorite swings,... 

…we ended going down the slide. 

I had so much fun with you, Aunt Debby and Dino! Thanks for coming!

No comments:

Post a Comment