Red Thread...

There is an ancient Chinese belief which states that there is an invisible red thread that connects each of us to all of the individuals who have been, currently are, and will in the future be important to us in our lives.

This red thread can stretch, twist, and bend… but will never break.

Thursday, August 25, 2016

A Morning with Friends

After starting our morning with Oswald, Katie went to catch up with lots of other friends.

Of course, I wanted to visit Anna and Elsa since I hadn't seen them yet. 

I really do love them! 

Before I left, I gave each of them a hug. 

Thanks for talking to me! 

After seeing Anna and Elsa, we went in search of Olaf, and we were surprised to find Nick and Judy Hopps from Zootopia

Olaf was close though! 

Olaf is Grandma's favorite!

A little later, Aunt Jennifer took me to meet Doc McStuffins. 

She was lots of fun! 

It was nice meeting you! 

I just had to get a picture with Mickey! 

What would a trip to Disneyland be without a visit with Mickey?

As we left California Adventure and entered the Magic Kingdom, I was thrilled to find Jasmine and Aladdin! 

Even though I used to be really, really shy around Aladdin, I was ready to hug him on this trip! 

After our busy morning, we got to stop and enjoy lunch at the Plaza Inn. Yum!

No comments:

Post a Comment