Red Thread...

There is an ancient Chinese belief which states that there is an invisible red thread that connects each of us to all of the individuals who have been, currently are, and will in the future be important to us in our lives.

This red thread can stretch, twist, and bend… but will never break.

Sunday, August 28, 2016

A Trip to Fresno

After spending three days on our feet in Disneyland, we didn't mind the thought of  being in the car for a day. We headed up to Fresno to spend the night there. Katie entertained herself by taking selfies. She only took eighty-two of them. That's right…82 pictures of herself sitting in the car. Well, that's one way to have fun!

Once we arrived at Fresno, Katie relaxed by spending some pool time with Jennifer. It was nice to have that afternoon to just hang out and relax!

This is what a five year old looks like after three busy days in Disneyland! 

My mom always sits me back up and works until I get back in my seat belt the right way. I was almost there! 

When... 

…there's... 

…nothing... 

…else... 

…to... 

…do,... 

…take... 

…selfies! 

The cool water felt good in the hot weather! 

After I got out of the pool, I dried by the pool. 

It was a good afternoon!

No comments:

Post a Comment