Red Thread...

There is an ancient Chinese belief which states that there is an invisible red thread that connects each of us to all of the individuals who have been, currently are, and will in the future be important to us in our lives.

This red thread can stretch, twist, and bend… but will never break.

Friday, August 5, 2016

A Trip to the Beach

The next day, we took Debby and Dino to the beach. Katie loves going there and was able to build a sand castle with a moat with Jennifer and Debby. Most importantly, Katie was able to replace some of her seashells that had disappeared.

After our drive, it was nice to get out and stretch our legs. 

I found a big shell right away! 

It took awhile for the clouds to lift, but we enjoyed the day anyway.

Aunt Jennifer and aunt Debby helped me build a big sand castle. 

While Aunt Debby took a break for a picture with Dino and Grandma,... 

…Aunt Jennifer and I got our castle mostly done. 

Then Aunt Debby led me to the ocean to collect water for our moat. 

On the way back, I had to tiptoe through the jellyfish. 

My mom likes to look at them, but I don't want to touch them!

I had my water and was ready to go. 

We got enough water to at least make the sand wet! 

After that, Aunt Debby found a beautiful seaweed necklace! 

We added the finishing touches to our castle. 

Then I waited and played on this log with Grandma while everyone else went for a walk. 

When I got home, I had all sorts of fun playing with my new giraffe that Aunt Debby bought me at the beach. I loved her!

No comments:

Post a Comment